Background

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Making the day

So I missed the phone call that I always look forward to getting. I keep hoping for another phone call, but I think that he has probably gone to bed already. While it makes me sad to know that I have not gotten to hear his wonderful voice, at least the voicemail from a garbled phone call lets me know that he is okay. I have no idea what his voicemail actually said either. There are times where the phones seem to go out, and it sounds like someone is stomping up and down the stairs. I also think that Hayden heard the phone ring and was trying to answer it. However, she has not QUITE figured that out yet. She loves to play with the phone anyway. But I am pretty sure she had it in her hand as it was ringing at one point. We will make it a great day even though we have had a sad moment. Everything is okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment